Terms and Conditions
The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of Yvette Styner, CHN. Please note that Yvette is not a dietitian, physician, pharmacist or other licensed healthcare professional. The information on this website is NOT intended as medical advice, nor is it intended to replace the care of a qualified health care professional. This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any diseases. Always consult with your primary care physician or licensed healthcare provider for all diagnosis and treatment of any diseases or conditions, for medications or medical advice, as well as before changing your health care regiment.
NUTRITION PROGRAMS & MEAL PLANS
- Cost of service is due in full prior to commencement of nutritional services.
- No refunds in full or partial will be issued after commencement of program.
- Nutritional programs are not transferable and can only be used by the registrant.
- Nutritional programs and meal plans can be purchased for another as a gift, inquire for details.
- Cost of service is due in full prior to session unless previously arranged otherwise
- Please allow a minimum of 24 hours to cancel a scheduled session. Failure to do so may result in a late cancellation fee of $50.
- No refunds can be offered for workshops.
- However, cancellations made 48 hours prior to workshop will be credited in full amount of cost toward another workshop of your choice within 60 days.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of the workshop are not transferable to a future workshop.
- Workshops are not transferable and can only be used by the registrant.
- Workshops registration can be purchased for another as a gift, inquire for details.