We love overnight dishes! So easy to throw the ingredients together in the evenings and let sit in the fridge overnight – grab and go when you’re in a hurry in the mornings.
Be creative and make your own favorite muesli – it’s super easy.
Chose your grain: Oats, buckwheat, or millet are all good options. These gluten-free grains can be found at most whole food stores such as Whole Foods, Community, or Blush Lane.
Chose your extras: coconut flakes, any nuts or seeds, chopped fresh fruit, chia or hemp seeds.
Chose your liquid: any dairy substitute (rice, coconut, soy or any nut milk) and pour enough over top to fully cover. Stir and let soak overnight. You may need to add more liquid if it soaks it all up. Trainer Tip: use some coconut water as part of your liquid – a great way to add nature’s cleanest and best natural source of electrolyte minerals!
- 2 cup Oats (rolled oats)
- 1/4 cup Shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup Almonds (sliced or chopped)
- 2 tbsp Flax seed
- 1/4 cup Raisins (no added sugar, organic)
- 1/4 cup Hemp seeds
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Almond milk (unsweetened, or coconut or other milk substitute)
- 2 cup Coconut Yogurt (unsweetened, or Greek yogurt)
- 1 Apple (medium, grated or finely diced)
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, shredded coconut, almonds, flax seeds, raisins, hemp seeds, and cinnamon.
- Stir in the almond milk, yogurt, and grated apple. Mix well.
- Cover and let soak in the fridge overnight. Divide into bowls or jars in the morning, and enjoy!