This deconstructed sushi bowl is so tasty!
It’s also a super nutrient-dense meal option for those who are looking to build an optimal body. The avocado and sesame seeds provide an abundance of anti-inflammatory and hormone-supportive healthy fats. The smoked salmon also provides plenty of protein – crucial to anyone who is active, as both strength and endurance athletes require additional protein in their diets to support muscle growth and repair.
And for those looking to ensure optimal nutrient intake while leaning out a little, this meal is overall low in calories and contains no starchy carbs, a good option to support healthy weight loss.
Super fast & easy, delicious, and goal-supporting. This dinner is a winner!
What is Veganiase?
Veganaise is an egg-free alternative mayonnaise. It’s healthy, tasty, and comes in many different options such as soy-free or grapeseed. You can find it at most regular grocery stores.
Deconstructed Sushi Bowl
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 4 cups Cauliflower Rice
- 2 tsps Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 Cucumber sliced into sticks
- 1 Avocado peeled and chopped
- 4 Nori Sheets snack size, torn into pieces
- 8 ozs Smoked Salmon
- 2 tsps Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp Veganaise
- 1 tsp White wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper optional
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add the avocado oil and then the riced cauliflower. Sauté for 5 to 7 minutes, then add the coconut aminos and stir to coat. Remove from heat.
- Divide the cauliflower rice into bowls. Top each bowl evenly with cucumber, avocado, nori and smoked salmon. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Mix the veganaise with the wine vinegar and cayenne in a small bowl and drizzle on top of the bowls. Enjoy!